Friday, March 17, 2006

My end


What has gone will come
Can you see it coming?
The sound of silence
Whispers into my ears
What does it say?
Tried looking into its eyes
It seemed in peace with me
Blurring my mind to chaos
Ends have been met
None can be altered or redone
Left with grief and zilch
That will fade in time
Tomorrow will come
A new day, that was yesterday
Where had it gone, nowhere
Look around, feel the silence
Death – a reason for creation
What deceased was a lamp
A new one is created somewhere
Can you see the light?
Does this light differ from the one?
That you saw yesterday
Listen to me, will you
Said the sound of silence
I saw him stand by my side
Breathing the same air
I could hear him?
The sound of silence
Smiles in ignorance

No comments:

with music playing in my ears i take one step at a time towards something new thinking times will change seasons come and go but heart...