Monday, April 03, 2006

This face(t) of me


I fail to accept
Reality- a common thread
Between each one of us
Just left in doubts
What seems real to me
Is not what it is for you
A reason that distorts
Perceptions around me
Reality fickle, a perception
Ambiguous to the core
Nurtures plurality
Every moment I live
I feel the heat of change
A state of unchanging
Is an act of nothingness
Then what is reality?
How can I achieve
A fact resting on appearance
If I can see to the bottom of it
It seems real, how deep can I go
What seems real
Is what is apparent to my senses
What I choose to believe in
How can I be objective?
How can I be real then?
When I, myself is a participant
Like a tightrope walker, the real
Either stands or just falls off
Subjects of grey expelled
I appear a lunatic
In this world of disguise
Makes me paranoid
I fall prey to a glass
Filled with blind faith
Which is my cup of tea
Not the real, I can’t get hold of

No comments:

with music playing in my ears i take one step at a time towards something new thinking times will change seasons come and go but heart...