Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Invincible

Looking up to the sky
I keep walking towards the moon
With a twinkle in my eye
Certain to make it someday
If not the circular moon
At least to the conical stars
Trying to align myself to the nook and corner
Shedding off my clothes of understanding
Digging deep the plane of innovation
Kicking off the tears rolling down my cheeks
Tearing up myself to be a whole
Unlocking the locks of my mind
Will make it to the door of my heart
Given all the faith
All the convictions with which I glide
Into the arms of the quintessence
A passionate endeavor, you see
Seems like astray, the way that I chose
Gazing at the ups and downs
Stood tall in poise with elegance
Giving way to every stone that came my way
Having stepped on them
I would have missed the mystic moon
Calling out to me, willingly
Racing against the wind and the breeze
I follow the light within me
Can’t relate to the darkness around
How good can the terrible be to you?
The power of being yourself, dawned on to me
Sharing the peace within silence
Feeling every beat of my heart
Looking for a reason to my being
Enchanted by the rhythm of asymmetry
I keep walking towards the moon

No comments:

with music playing in my ears i take one step at a time towards something new thinking times will change seasons come and go but heart...