Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This or That

The drop of mist on your face makes you look splendid, someone I would adore all my life and there is something about you that draws me closer to you that I can not explain, I can’t hold back my feelings for you, I can’t easily conceal my inhibition from you but all that I can possibly do is to let things be the way they are, I can make an effort to get out from this whole feeling of adoration just to realize that it is not the first step to love but just a mere attraction towards you that will change as time goes and then perhaps I will find a new face that draws my thought and there again I go down in the same trap of desires, hopes, and dreams that will keep chasing until I find you to whom I am not attracted because of the way you look but there is a bit about you that makes me feel special and wanted thus I fall for you hoping that you never part ways with me and you will be by my side all my life.

No comments:

with music playing in my ears i take one step at a time towards something new thinking times will change seasons come and go but heart...